The Annual Parish Meeting will be held at St Martin’s Church, Herne, on Thursday 24th May 2018 at 7pm for 7.30pm, for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Light Refreshment will be provided from 7pm and representatives will be available for an informal chat before the meeting closes.
There will be a a presentation by James Browning from CAMS the management company, who will talk about their vision for the usage of the new centre.
- Apologies for absence,
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 22nd April 2017. (Previously circulated)
- Matters Arising.
- Chairman’s Report
- Financial report.
- Parish Council Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Community
Reports from various organisations in the parish, schools and church etc.
- Malcom Saunders Herne Junior School
- Strode Park Foundation (Paul Montgomery)
- St Martins Church (Revd Carol Smith)
- WI (Sandy Brown)
- Herne Brownies and Broomfield Rainbows, Brownies and Guides (Alison Ventham)
- Friends of Mill (Ray & Sally)
- 1st Reculver Beavers, Cubs, Scouts
- Friends of the Pond (Peter Gray)
- Herne & Broomfield Allotment Association (Lin White)
- Herne Infants School
- Horticultural & Rose Society (Margaret Burns)
- Football Training (Will Lee)
- Herne & Broomfield Local History (Alan Dilnot)
- Over 50’s Club (Margaret Benton)