Following the examination of the Canterbury District Local Plan, the appointed Planning Inspector Mr Mike Moore BA (Hons), MRTPI, CMILT, MCIHT has completed his report. The report was received by Canterbury City Council (CCC) on 15 June 2017.
The report concludes that the Local Plan is ‘sound’ and legally compliant, subject to a number of Main Modifications which have been recommended by the Inspector. CCC will take the Inspector’s report to Full Council on 13 July 2017.
The Inspector’s report and his main modifications can be viewed at:
Hard copies can be viewed at the Council’s offices:
• Canterbury City Council (Main Office) Military Road Canterbury (Mon – Fri 8.30am -5pm).
• Herne Bay Divisional Office, William Street, Herne Bay (Mon, Wed & Fri 8.45am -12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4.45pm).
Copies are also available to view during normal opening hours at:
• Canterbury Library: The Beaney, High Street, Canterbury
• Herne Bay Library: 124 High Street, Herne Bay
• Sturry Library: Chafy Crescent, Sturry
• Swalecliffe Library: 78 Herne Bay Road, Swalecliffe
• Whitstable Library: 31-33 Oxford Street, Whitstable
• The mobile library