Public Meeting – Bullockstone Road Section of the Herne Relief Road
at teh Herne Centre on Friday 13th September 2019 at 7.30pm
1. Introduction as to why residents have requested the meeting.
2. Why does Herne Village need a Relief Road – a presentation.
3. Questions to be addressed by KCC Highways:
Will the road including the amendments highlighted in section 7 point 1 – 5 of the KCC Consultation Report dated 15.08.19 be built in full.
The community is aware of a funding shortfall will KCC fund the shortfall in advance of the Hillborough (and other potential) development going ahead.
Would KCC consider delivering the Bullockstone Road improvements before the Strode Village construction works commence section 7 point 6 of the KCC Consultation Report dated 15.08.19.
4. Further questions from residents
5. Chairman comments/ summing up