Please read and abide by the Covid-19 secure notices
This area is not supervised and the equipment is not regularly cleaned.
- Social distancing of 2m MUST always be maintained (or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not possible).
- No eating or drinking allowed within the area.
- Users: Use your own hand sanitiser or wipes to clean your hands and the equipment before and after use.
- Do not touch your face. Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Take tissues home or put them into the bins provided (use an arm if a tissue is not available).
- Clothes should be washed when you get home.
- Families with clinically vulnerable members: Do NOT use the equipment.
Thank you for your co-operation, help to keep yourself and others safe.
Herne & Broomfield Parish Council